- This web site (this Site) is made available to you solely for informational, noncommercial use; nothing herein constitutes an offer to sell, lease or provide any goods or services
- The materials posted on these pages by Ballpark Lane Executive Offices may be retrieved solely for your own personal use and may be downloaded to your own hard disk or sent to a printer solely for that purpose. You may not otherwise copy, modify, display or distribute the contents of these pages without the prior express written permission of Ballpark Lane Executive Offices.
- Ballpark Lane Executive Offices makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information is accurate and up to date. Nevertheless, your use and browsing of this Site is exclusively at your own risk. Ballpark Lane Executive Offices makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the use of this Site or the Information. Ballpark Lane Executive Offices expressly disclaims any express or implied warranty of accuracy or quality and any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, and assumes no liability for any errors and/or omissions in the Information. Ballpark Lane Executive Offices also expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as you access or browse this Site or download material from this Site.
- Information that Ballpark Lane Executive Offices publishes on the World Wide Web may contain links to other sites. Ballpark Lane Executive Offices makes no representations about any other web site that you may access through this site. Ballpark Lane Executive Offices does not endorse the products or services offered by any company or person linked to this site nor is it responsible for any software or the content of any information published on the site of any other party. You should take precautions when downloading files from sites to protect your computer software and data from viruses and other destructive programs.
- In no event shall Ballpark Lane Executive Offices, its employees or agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of these pages.
- Ballpark Lane Executive Offices reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate these Terms and Conditions and access to all or any part of the web site or its content, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability.
- This Site is controlled by Ballpark Lane Executive Offices from its offices within the State of Nevada, United States. This Site can be accessed from all states in the United States, as well as from other countries. Each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the State of Nevada. By accessing this Site, you agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of, this Site or any other linked web site, shall be governed by the applicable laws of the State of Nevada and the laws of the United States of America, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You also agree, and by using this Site hereby submit, to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Nevada relating to any dispute arising out of your use of this Site.
- Your use of this Site constitutes your full legal acceptance of each of these Terms, both in your individual capacity and as an employee and agent of your employer. You acknowledge that your use of this Site binds you to these Terms to the same extent as if you and a duly authorized representative of your employer had signed this agreement. If either you and/or your employer (collectively or individually, you) do not agree to these Terms, do not use this Site.
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the vistor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.